Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Your' Morning Zen

It's about 7:35am and I am officially 20 years old. I woke to receive an Alicia Keys ringtone from my brother. He's on his way to Europe right now. The last time he was there we had a very interesting time. Somethings I feel need to be discussed are capers, lawn ornaments, New Mexico's Pest Control Budget, and Nintendo Wii. These are also on the list of things i just thought of. Capers are a great addition to most Mediterranean cooking, these small briny buds add the extra salty sour that can cut the heaviest of recipes. Lawn ornaments sucks. To New Mexico, I am amazed of your pest control problems due to your extra humidity and constant sunlight. This is Darwinism at its finest as all the animals have adapted to the worst non extreme weather in The United State. Finally Nintendo Wii is really fun and I play it a lot. I am currently listening to 3Oh! 3 in my dorm room.
God Bless
Rev. Run

No comments:

Post a Comment