
This is the first of MANY posts to come from me. A little back round my name is Dan I live in NY and go to school in Connecticut. This blog is for friends and anyone who enjoys music and fashion. Last Night was my boy Sherif's 22nd Birthday so I figure I'll cover that first and foremost. He is one of my closest friends and so I decided to do it big.

MA BOI with his cake right after his surprise. Its supposed to be a BOOTY but it didn't turn out that well (I'm no Duff from "Ace of Cake's").

The majority of these photo's were taken at the pregame bash at "The House of Business". The theme was 80's so we all got dressed. This is me and the birthday boy CHEEZIN' as usual.

The lovely ladies posing for the camera. Big ups to the cutey in the magenta sweater for taking the photo's.

The BIG BOI'S in action.
Please don't "Jock Ma Fresh", me and Diana warming up for a dance party.
Homey and the Business posted at Cabaloosa's where the 80's Dance Party was held. If it was not for the amount of jiving and vouging there would have been more club pictures. Over all the night was amazing. Thanks to Fat Bob's Pizza in New Paltz, New York for holding us down after the dancing and giving us what I can attest is the best pizza in the area and they are open till 4:30 am, God Bless. That's all for me and remember to keep "Moving it Around"

No comments:
Post a Comment